Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New TV Fall Season

So I watched a couple of the new TV shows this season for the last couple weeks, and here's my verdict.

Best new show: 30 Rock. (Rating: 9/10)

Ok, so I only watched one episode but man is it good. Alec Baldwin is amazing. Go check it out. It's on Wednesdays on NBC.

Runner up: The Nine. (7.5/10)

Again watched only a couple episodes, but so far so good. It's similar in style to Lost, which is a good thing since Lost is THE best TV show on TV right now. It's on ABC on Wednesdays.

Not bad so far: Heroes (6.5) and Jericho (6.5)

Both shows are off to an OK start and could turn into good series but the verdict is still out. Heroes is on Mondays on NBC and Jericho is on CBS on Wednesdays.

Which brings me back to shows you should be watching already. They are Lost (of course), My Name Is Earl and The Office. All of these shows are great, but nothing beats Lost.

3 Comments:

Blogger Milosz said...

Ya Lost is back on track tis season eh? Glad I istuck with it over the last year boring year.

The Office is the best comedy on TV for sure. Just watched the season 2 DVD a few weeks ago.

As for 30 Rock, I thought it looked horrible on the previews. I'll have to give it a watch though.

If you have MTV, you should watch Two-A-Days. It's a "reality" show where they follow a high school football team in Alabama.

I don't think I've watched any new shows yet but I hear Friday Night Lights is amazing.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the first half of the second season was kind of slow, but man the second half kicked some ass.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Milosz said...

Finally watched 30 Rock yesterday. Totally agree: Gold.

Hope it doesn't get canceled.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home