Saturday, February 24, 2007

Top 5 movies I'm looking forward to in '07

There's a number of movies that look promising in the upcoming year. Here's a list of the ones I'm most interested in:
5. Transformers/The Simpsons - I really hope these turn out to be good movies, but so far I don't get a good buzz. At least Simpsons have a better chance, since Michael Bay was nowhere close to that production. Fuck Michael Bay.
4. Children of Men - Even though this already came out, I still haven't seen it. Heard good things.
3. Zodiac - David Fincher's next film. I'm a big fan of his movies, even though his last (The Panic Room) was just average.
2. Spider-Man 3 - My favourite bad guy of all is finally being put in a movie. I bet you there will be a Venom movie before we see Spider-Man 4.
1. 300 - Man, if the movie is half as good as the trailers, it will still be awesome.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home